The new semester is in full swing and all around me are some familiar faces and some new ones.
Of course, with syllabus week in full effect, I can’t help but look around the room while the professor goes on and on about due dates and the classroom attendance policy. And then, I see him.
The cutest guy I have ever laid my eyes in.
And while I am staring at him (for a questionable amount of time) I can’t help but wonder…..
1. He is the most beautiful human I have ever laid eyes on.
2. Ugh, his hair looks so soft I just want to run my fingers through it
3. Shit did he just look at ME!??
4. Nope, he definitely looked at the pretty girl next to me.
5. I wonder if he prefers waffles or pancakes?
6. How can someone be so perfect?
7. He SPEAKS!!! His voice is like heaven on earth oh my...
8. I wish he would turn around and talk to me...
9. It's 2018! I should go up and talk to him. Why wait around when I can just do it myself?
10. Nevermind, that was a horrible idea. Someone please make me disappear into thin air...