Every November, college students freak out for various reasons -- exams, not enough time left in the semester, too much time left, you name it. Here are 10 thoughts I'm pretty sure cross every college student's mind at least once in November.
1. Is it too late to drop this class?
2. Maybe this time change will help my sleeping schedule.
3. I should probably study for this exam since it’s the last one before the final.
4. Is it too late to drop out of college?
5. I only have one absence left in this class, should I use it now or later?
6. Yay, there are only a few weeks left in the semester!
7. Wait, what?! There are only a few weeks left in the semester?!?
8. C's still get degrees, right?
9. Why are all my classes already full? I haven’t registered yet.