We all have the one class where we wish we could be on an island, sipping pineapple juice and playing with sand. Instead, we are in the lecture hall thinking these thoughts and praying the semester will hurry up faster.
1. When is class going to end?
2. Maybe if I look at the clock long enough, it will move faster.
Wrong, it will actually move a lot slower.
3. I have no clue what he said in the last 10 minutes.
4. I hope today's lecture won't be on the exam.
Yet we all know it is.
5. Attendance isn't mandatory, so why am I here?
6. This is what my tuition is going to?
I ask this like once a week, I swear.
7. I'm going to go to the bathroom to kill some time.
Don't be gone too long, or the class gets suspicious.
8. *internally chuckles* half of the class is asleep.
9. My notebook has more doodles than actual notes.
But at least my artistic ability is getting better!
10. I should find out who has an A in this class.
Maybe they can teach me how to stay awake in class.
11. Remember: this is for your degree.
In the end, it's all about the degree.
We got this y'all!