Those With Kind Hearts

Those With Kind Hearts

We use the word "love" way to often.

34
Those With Kind Hearts

I'll always have a tough exterior. I learned how to do that from my dad--how to make everyone think you're tough when you may not be as tough as you seem. But another thing I learned from my dad is how to keep a kind heart in a world that just wants to tear everyone apart. He taught me how to be gentle and loving even when I want to be hurtful and cruel. He taught me how to control my emotions in a way that makes me the better person. He taught me to make my kind heart a prominent quality--just like he does.

My dad taught me how to be kind in tough situations as well as to have a big heart. My big heart is filled with love for animals and people until they hurt my heart. Those who think I'm mean are the ones who have hurt me or don't deserve my kindness anymore--they're the people I don't want to have faith in any more.

People with kind hearts lead with their emotions. Even when it isn't love; when they've been hurt, they will respond with emotions before they think. They lead with their hearts, not their heads.

Those with kind hearts love all things. They're the people who see the good in everyone and want to find the good in everyone. We're the people you see crying over literally every animal they come across and cry even harder when something bad happens to that animal.

People with kind hearts aren't sensitive or emotional beings; however, people are led to believe--and sometimes we don't help that because we can occasionally act like we are the weakest of the bunch. But the truth of the matter is, people with kind hearts are the strongest. We put ourselves into situations that lead to heartbreak and hurt more times than we care to count, all because we believe in people and we believe in ourselves. We always hope for the best and try our hardest to make that happen, but then we have to face heartbreak when what we tried so hard to make happen, doesn't actually work out. We then have to force a smile and try to tough through it even though we are hurting because we need to be there for everyone else.

People with kind hearts have many layers. Mainly, however, we are lovers and fighters simultaneously. We're passionate and care way to much. We lead with our emotions, yet we never wear our hearts on our sleeve. We're always going to try to make someone smile and always try to make the happy ending a reality. We're perfectionists and use the word "love" way to much. But that's just what happens with a person with a kind heart.