To Those Searching For Something

To Those Searching For Something

But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." ~Matthew 6:6

9
To Those Searching For Something
Imgur

Whether you are in middle school, high school, college, or the real world, it is easy to lose your place. We have this image in our minds of how life is supposed to be, what we are supposed to end our lives having, but we so easily forget that what we make of our lives is up to ourselves. You choose the effort you put into your classes during grade school, you are the one that finally chooses a college, you choose what job you want, and you choose how you want to spend the rest of your life.

But, as far as college goes, it is merely your decision. The college you choose should make you happy, it should make you feel like you belong there. Don't be that person that chooses something because your best friend or boyfriend did.

The biggest part of your life is finding your place in this crazy world. Let good people in, let the toxic ones go. You need people in your life that are going to support you, no matter what decisions you make. It is more than impossible to live your life with people who make you question your every move.

Relationships, the same goes for them. Don't settle too soon. Don't do anything because you're afraid of being 'forever alone.' You need and should want to find a guy that helps you find your place, and who wants to be just as successful as you. Believe me, there is plenty of time to find that special someone. You can accomplish your dreams, without a special someone by your side.

Eventually, you're going to get your dream job, the job that you've wanted from the beginning. There's always a chance you could end up somewhere you never thought you'd see yourself, let it be. Put yourself out there and the opportunities will be endless.

We're all searching for something: money, love, happiness, worth. Most of us have a bed, shelter, nourishment, loving friends, and family. I was struggling to write this and I stopped to think of what I'm pursuing in my own life . . . I always try to stay positive, learn as much as possible, love everyone and everything, and pursue a career, because these things are the most important in my life.

You don't have to figure everything out just yet, life isn't perfect. Perfection is unattainable. Live your life, live it with passion, and you will find happiness and a purpose.