Every Song From Post Malone's 'beerbongs & bentleys' And 35 Other Songs Make This Beachin’ Playlist

Here are 35+ songs for your beachy vacay OR summer desk job.

294
Post Malone//Instagram

Going to the beach this summer or stuck at the office? Here is your ultimate playlist!

This is my favorite playlist as of mid-May, 2018. I turn to this when I am seaside and getting my tan on OR steady working on projects in the office! It doesn't matter; I could be driving down to the Seawall in Galveston, Texas or in my cozy office space, when I hear this playlist I get so hype.

There is a grand mix of different music with no particular genre in here. All of the hottest songs that get me ready to party while driving next to the beach on the weekends and also keep my good vibes throughout my work days during the week. I will be living in Galveston for the summer so my playlist will be updated frequently along with updated articles showing the changes.

Being a Project Engineer Intern, my mind is very realistic, not very creative, when in the office. I have to think about things in real time as opposed to thinking about "what could happen." These songs really remind me who I am when I'm here. I love everything my job has me do, because this is what I plan to do for the rest of my life, but staying true to my roots and jamming to my favorite songs this week while at the desk is so much fun.

1. "I’ll Be There" — Jess Glynne

2. "Powerglide" featuring Juicy J — Rae Sremmurd, Swae Lee & Slim Jxmmi

3. "Girls" featuring Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX — Rita Ora

4. "I Wanna Know" featuring Bea Miller — NOTD

5. "Delicate" — Taylor Swift

6. "Beautiful" — Bazzi

7. "Boo’d Up" — Ella Mai

8. "Piece of Mind" — Kehlani

9. "OTW" — Khalid, 6LACK & Ty Dolla $ign

10. "I Don’t Know" — Jack & Jack

11. "Color Blind" — Diplo & Lil Xan

12. "Hardaway" — Derez Deshon

13. "Red Roses" featuring Landon Cube — LIL Skies

14. "Garden" (Say It Like Dat) — SZA

15. "Another Sad Love Song" — Khalid

16. "Hurt Somebody" — Noah Karan & Julia Michaels

17. "These Days" featuring Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplin — Rudimental

18. "Love Lies" — Khalid & Normani

19. "LOVE" featuring Zacari — Kendrick Lamar

20. "Big Spender' featuring Prince Charlez — Kiana Ledé

21. "Capital Letters" — Hailee Steinfeld & BloodPop

22. "do re mi" — blackbear

23. "At the Club" featuring DeJ Loaf — Jacquees

24. "No Drama" featuring Offset — Tinashe

25. "The Middle" — Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey Dance

26. "Say Love" - James TW

27. "Distraction" - Kehlani

28. "Nice For What" - Drake

29. "Ring" featuring Kehlani - Cardi B

30. "I Do" featuring SZA - Cardi B

31. "Money Bag" - Cardi B

32. "SAD!" - XXXTENTACION

33. "Drew Barrymore" - SZA

34. "Anything" - SZA

35. "Bonfire" - Childish Gambino

Last, but never least: 36. beerbongs & bentleys (the entire album) — Post Malon

1. "Paranoid"
2. "Spoil My Night" featuring Swae Lee
3. "Rich & Sad"
4. "Zack and Codeine"
5. "Takin' Shots"
6. "Rockstar" featuring 21 Savage
7. "Over Now"
8. "Psycho" featuring Ty Dolla $ign
9. "Better Now"
10. "Ball for Me" featuring Nicki Minaj
11. "Otherside"
12. "Stay"
13. "Blame It on Me"
14. "Same Bitches" featuring G-Eazy and YG
15. "Jonestown (Interlude)"
16. "92 Explorer"
17. "Candy Paint"
18. "Sugar Wraith"

In this album, there are 18 songs. Two hours, 38 minutes of Posty making your day way better! Whether you’re partying in the sand or driving on the coast OR stuck at the office, THIS is the playlist for you.

Rap mixed with alternative; you'll be in your feels, then so hype you gotta dance! This playlist will keep your mind focused if you like to listen to music while working and also keep your good vibes throughout your day if you choose to be seaside.