This is us season 3

'This Is Us' Has Returned For Season 3 And I'm Already Crying

It never disappoints

122
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7OTI6BKk0/?hl=en&taken-by=thisisusofficiall
Instagram @thisisusofficiall

Binge watching is a skill that many college students have mastered, through their long hours of procrastination, ditching and well-needed stress relief relaxation, but this show is one of the hardest shows I have ever binged. If you haven't heard of this show, you are missing a truly spectacular show.

It is hard for me to describe it with "good" because, to be honest, good is not the right word. It isn't really good, because when I watch it my soul gets ripped apart and then put back together, and not really a good thing. The family aspect of the triplets with their parents is incredibly wholesome and gives you hope (even though it is a television show) that love for family and friends can save you during your lowest points and elate even higher at your highest point.

I am a sucker when it comes to heartwarming or sad things on T.V. so I cry at some point during every single episode. That is why it has been so difficult for me to binge this show, because crying, happy tears or sad tears, is exhausting. However, now that I am caught up, it was all worth it. I don't want to say it is the most fantastic show ever and you should watch it because "This Is Us" is an emotional roller coaster that destroys your walls one episode at a time, so while it is an amazing show you have to prepare yourself.

Season three premiered last week and as always it did not disappoint, but if you have yet to watch the show, I would stop reading if you don't want it to be spoiled. As great an opening as it was, it opened a can of worms that I am anxious about.

1. Toby pouring his anti-depressant medication out...

2. WHO IS TESS AND RANDAL GOING TO MEET IN THE FUTURE?

3. Who is that idiot that showed up at Rebecca's door with flower?!

4. How do we feel about Zoe and Kevin?

These are all points that are already eating at me when it has only been one week! The foreshadow of Toby becoming depressed makes watching him throw out his anti-depressants, that much harder. He is such a loyal and incredible husband, that he is willing to risk going back to a horrible dark place just so his wife might get what she wants most: to have a child. I just CAN NOT.

Looking back to last season, I thought Tess and Randal were going to meet Deja, but now that she seems to be doing fine and they brought Toby into the conversation with that ominous phone call, I have no clue who it is. I am REALLY hoping it isn't Kate, because that would just be awful, through everything that she has already struggled through. But, Toby isn't wearing a wedding ring on the phone call, so... WHAT HAPPENS?

I am so excited to see Jack win Rebecca over whoever this schmuck is that brought her flowers because the one nice thing is that we know they end up together so there doesn't have to be any guessing! Jack will forever be the golden standard for all men from this moment onward, and I think every girl will agree with me. End of discussion.

Personally, I am kind of digging Kevin and Zoe. She seems sweet and cute, and Kevin deserves a break with women. Beth's warning is slightly concerning, but I have a feeling that is just the dramatics of the show, so I am intrigued to see where this relationship fling ends up.

Binge watching has got me this far, and now I have to wait a whole week for each new episode. I am sure this will be easier on my emotions, but not easier on my patience. I am eagerly waiting for the new episodes to uncover all my unanswered questions, and bring me another phenomenal season of "This Is Us".