5 Things You'll Need Before You See 'Avengers: Endgame'

Well, the time has come. The long awaited Avengers movie is only mere weeks away.

52

After Avengers: Infinity War" left us in a slight depression and missing our favorite superheroes, I don't think I am prepared for "Avengers: Endgame." I don't know about you, but Infinity war left me with so many questions I literally could not function for the rest of the day after I saw it. In order to get through "Endgame" without a mental breakdown, I decided to come up with a list of things that I will need to get through it.

1. A blanket

The run time for this movie is supposed to be a little over 3 hours long so you should make sure you're going to be comfortable.

2. Be prepared for the death of Captin America

If you didn't already know, Chris Evans (aka Captain America) decided not to sign a new contract with Marvel which means that he will not be in any more Marvel movies. Since he will not be in any more of their movies Marvel has to come up with a final scene for Captain America and ever since Infinity war I don't have faith in happy endings anymore.

3. Caffeine

You're not going to want to miss a moment of this movie. Like I said before, the run time is a little over 3 hours so make sure you will be able to stay awake for the whole thing. Even if caffeine isn't your thing, it's hard to believe that anyone would be able to sleep through this movie.

4. Tissues

It is going to be a Chris-tastrophe! Along with Chris Evans, the rest of America's favorite Chris's (Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth) have also decided to not renew their contracts with Marvel. Even if the rumors are not true and they are not killed off, it will still be the last time that we get to see all of the super Chris's in their superhero suits, working side-by-side kicking the bad guy's butt.

5. Another box of tissues

Along with the Chris Trio, Tom Hiddleston, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, and Robert Downy Jr. has also decided not to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe after "Endgame." Most of us youngins' in our 20s have grown up watching these men as our favorite superheroes. We couldn't ever picture anyone else as these heroes, so it is going to be hard knowing that this will be their last movie as these characters. As these actors careers as superheroes come to an end, it is a bitter-sweet (emphases on biter) reminder that our childhood is also over.

The hero I am the most heartbroken over is the one and only Stan Lee. He is truly the ultimate superhero because without him the Marvel Universe would not be what it is today, so thank you, Stan.