11 One-Liners That Make Short Girls Run Short On Patience
Lifestyles

11 One-Lines That Make Girls 4'11'' Or Shorter Run Short On Patience

Because news flash, I know I'm short.

612
Morgan Essen

As someone who is under 5-feet tall, I get lots of comments on my height. Below are 11 comments I'm tired of hearing. All of these are real and have been said to me in my lifetime.

1. "You are the perfect height for an arm rest."

Please don't touch me. I am a person not a piece of furniture.

2. "Awe, you make me feel so tall."

Congratulations! You are tall.

3. "Hey, Willy Wonka needs you back at the factory."

Ha. No.

4. "So, like... are you a legal midget."

This is not only extremely offensive but also extremely insensitive. People shouldn't be defined by their height. " A person's a person, no matter how small." — Dr. Seuss

5. "Can you pick that up for me, you are closer to the ground?"

If you ask me a favor, of course I can help. However, if you use that moment to make fun of my height, you can pick it up yourself. Its demeaning and I'm not your servant.

6. "You are just so adorable."

I know, thank you.

7. "The Yellow Brick Road is that way."

How original. You are just asking to get smashed by a falling house aren't you.

8. "I didn't realize you were this short."

Really?!? I mean I didn't shrink.

9. "I bet you are really good at hide-and-seek."

How about you hide and never come back.

10. "Why are you walking so fast?"

I have short legs and to keep up with a normal person I have to increase my speed. For every step you take I need to take two.

11. "Why can't you keep up?"

When you are walking with someone who's legs are the longer than your height, you are bound to get slightly behind.