Weird college cravings

7 Things You only crave while you're at college

You’re at a point where everything is changing in your life, even your diet.

212
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLN1JJcBiWK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=64e5ea5vhpqj
Instagram

Yes, in college you need to start some healthy habits, but it's not a bad thing to indulge sometimes.

1. Cup Noodle

Late night study sessions call for late night cravings. These are so convenient and easy to make, all you need is some water and a fork. And nothing sounds better at 2am than a whole cup of sodium.

2. Home cooked food

The best thing about coming home from college was definitely eating food that wasn’t cooked out of a microwave or a fast food restaurant.

3. Pizza rolls

Convenient and oh so yummy.

4. Pizza

I bet if I combined all the pizza slices I ate freshman year, that it would add up to more than 50 whole pizzas. And I always wanted more.

5. Candy/sweets

Yes, this list is basically just all the food your mom wouldn’t let you eat the past 18 years.

6. Privacy

As an incoming freshman I am going to give you a warning you won’t want to miss out on. The dorm room walls are very thin and living on a floor with 40 girls on one side and 40 guys on the other can get loud and annoying. So if you aren’t a heavy sleeper, then i would definitely invest in some headphones.

7. Attention

When you’re losing touch with all of these friends you’ve had your whole life, you’re supposed to be getting all new friends to take place. But if you’re anything like me, then you will still seek that attention from family back home saying how proud they are of you. And 9/10 they will be just as happy to hear from you as you are to talk to them.