Don't Ask Your Waitress These Annoying Things

11 Things Your Waitress Is Tired Of You Asking

"Literally if you order several bowels of whatever and then never touch them, you deserve to go to a new level of hell,"

28
https://www.flickr.com/photos/summer1978/23235493399/sizes/z/

As a waitress, it is our job to serve you. However, some requests can be a bit tedious and out of the way, especially during a rush. Here are some things that can be considered annoying to your waitress:

1. Asking for a detailed list of what's in every single dishes

What is in the plate? What are the exact contents in the contents of each detail in the plate.

2.Asking where the bathroom is before you can order

Flickr

It would be easier if you ordered first and then went to the bathroom so that way your waitress doesn't have to come back.

3.Asking for a drink product that requires you to go pour and mix multiple things together.

Flickr

Milkshakes and mixed beverages take time and effort and it's annoying during a rush.

4. Asking about a special thats on a menu board/ display and then getting up and looking at it yourself

Flickr

So I basically memorized the menu or ran over to quickly memorize it for you to act like I did, for nothing.

5. Asking to sing "Happy Birthday"

Flickr

Once again, during a rush, be considerate that other waitresses have to join in to sing and it's uncomfortable to have to assemble people.

6. Asking for deserts

Flickr

Most chain restaurants have the waitress make the desert so it's annoying to have to throw together in an entire dish that looks presentable.

7. Asking to change the temperature

Flickr

This is a restaurant, not your house.

8. Asking for music/ volume to be changed

Flickr

Repeat of the above

9. Asking for obsessive amounts of things you won't need

Flickr

Literally if you order several bowels of whatever and then never touch them, you deserve to go to a new level of hell.

10. Asking for your number and then leaving you a trash tip

Flickr

I mean this is why we gave you a fake number or politely refused.

11. Asking for alcohol when you don't have an ID

Flickr

Sorry but we have to card you.

Just be considerate of these things when asking of your waitress and make sure to give them a fair tip for their service!