4 Small Gifts To Give To Your Friends

Our friends are people who are near and dear to our heart, they are there for us in our darkest moments and right next to us for our brightest. It's always important to show these people that they matter to you and that you appreciate them. Here are some small and inexpensive ways to show your friends how much they really mean to you.

Make them a 10 song playlist

Making someone a playlist is one of the sweetest things you can do. Everybody likes music! Make them a short playlist of songs that remind you of them, be sure to add in songs that they haven't heard before as well. It'll make it more exciting for them to listen to.

Draw or Paint them a picture

Art is such a wonderful way of expression. Draw or paint your friend a picture of things they like, a memory with them, or just something that means a lot to the both of you. It gives them a physical reminder of how much you love and care about them.

Make them food

This one may seem simple but inviting your friend over and making the two of you dinner is a really thoughtful thing. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, they'll appreciate it no matter what. Having dinner with your friend is also a good excuse to see and hang out with them more.

Send them a long text

One of my favorite things is waking up and seeing a text from someone explaining why they love me. It makes my entire week. Writing down in words why someone is important to you can make someone feel so amazing in such a short amount of time. You never know when they might need those words of encouragement.

It's really easy and inexpensive to show your friends you care about them. Everybody needs a little love, so spread it around with these super easy gifts. Try them out, I promise it'll be worth it.