Summer 2020 isn't cancelled or over, it's just more different that usual. While we can't go to our concerts, parties, or baseball games where we can drink our $15 beer, we can still make the most of it and get up off our butts!
1. Go camping for a few days.
2. Start biking. Bonus points because you get in shape.
3. Go kayaking.
4. Set up a tent in the backyard and have a mini camping night.
5. Go fishing.
6. Drive to the top of a hill/cliff and watch the sunset with the back of the car open and some pillows/blankets.
7. Go swimming.
8. Go night swimming.
9. Create an end of summer video.
10. Explore the state by finding new hiking places.
11. Tye-dye shirts.
12. Roast hotdogs over the fire.
13. Make smores.
14. Plant a garden.
15. Watch the sunrise.
16. Watch the sunset.
17. Star gaze.
18. Eat dinner on the trampoline.
19. Make frozen cocktail popsicles.
20. Do a new DIY project.
21. Have a scary movie marathon.
22. Make your own slip-n-slide.
23. Create your own pizza night.
24. Pick strawberries.
25. Go mudding.
26. Go for early morning runs.
27. Go to a flower field and have a photoshoot.
28. Create a scrapbook.
29. Have a BBQ.
30. Tie a rope to a tree and jump into the river.
31. Read a new book.
32. Find a new spot to set a hammock up.
33. Backyard makeover!
34. Paint the inside of your house a new and fresh color.
35. Learn new recipes.
36. Have a picnic.
38. Set off fireworks.
39. Make pottery.
40. Learn a dance for TIkTok.
41. Do a virtual 5K.
42. Say yes for an entire day.
43. Have a fire at the river and drink.
44. Start a journal.
45. Refurbish your old furniture.