Things to do Before the Leaves Fall

Things to do Before the Leaves Fall

Enjoy the New England Season Traditions

4
Things to do Before the Leaves Fall

Fall is one of the better seasons in New England. It's designed for sleeping in; nice a chilly to cuddle in the morning then warm enough for a t-shirt in the afternoon. It is a season full of full traditions and a holiday meant to bring out our inner kids. Don’t miss out on the season’s gifts. It’s pumpkin season, we are surrounded by pumpkin spice—enjoy it while it lasts. Soon we will have to Christmas shop, study for midterms then finals, get started on some term papers and shovel way too much snow. Until then eat some candy, relax and take in the colorful scenery.

1. Go to a corn maze
    Take a date, go with a group of friends, just go. It’s a nice afternoon off to make fun memories. Don’t use the map, it's cheating.
  2. Go to a haunted house or maze
    It doesn’t matter how old you are there are some well-crafted haunted houses around here. It’s always great to laugh at the friend more scared than you.
  3. Carve a pumpkin
    You are never too old to carve a pumpkin; the challenge just increases as you attempt to get fancy with it.
  4. Have one last bonfire
    Roasting marshmallows one last time cuddled in blankets with some hot apple cider is almost better than roasting marshmallows on a summer night.
  5. Dress up
    Even if you stay in on Halloween, find an excuse to dress up. Let your inner kid out.
  6. Watch Hocus Pocus, or Practical Magic, or Halloween town, or all of them like 5 times.
  7. Go sweater shopping
    You can never have enough sweaters. Men’s sweaters from Savers—cannot beat them.
  8. Take a night off
    Stay in with friends and break out the winter cloths, bake some cookies, cuddle up and watch a movie. It’s cuddle weather you can relax in because you don’t have to shovel your way to finals yet.
  9. Go for a Hike
    Nature only gets more beautiful in the fall. There are even slightly less allergens and you won't be melting from the heat.