20 Things To Accomplish In 2020

Here's 20 things you should do in 2020.

1. Forgive the people who have hurt you

There's a lot more to life than being bitter. Holding a grudge is hurting you more than them.

2. Take up a charity

Whether it is donating your time or money, there is no better feeling than making a difference. I promise, you won't regret this.

3. Tell the people that you love that you love them

You never know how much time people have left on this Earth. Even if it's scary, it's always the right time.

4. Quit that job you hate

There is nothing more important in this world than your happiness. No job is worth that. Period.

5. Take up a new hobby

What's something you've always wanted to do? There's no better time than now to start a new chapter in your story.

6. Apologize to the people you've done wrong

It will make you and them feel better guaranteed.

7. Write letters of gratitude 

If someone has impacted your life, tell them! There is no better feeling than knowing you're appreciated.

8. Start a Roth IRA

I know you think you're no where close to retirement, but putting away a little money each year will make all the difference in the world. You'll thank me later.

9. Stop being so hard on yourself

It's time you realize that you are doing the best you can. Love yourself, take care of yourself, and stop thinking you have to be perfect.

10. Forgive Yourself

Everyone makes mistakes. Forgive yourself for not knowing then what you know now.

11. Reach out to an old friend 

Odds are they've been dying to talk to you but they're too scared. Take the first step, I know you miss them.

12. Spend extra time with family

I know you don't always get along, but at the end of the day, they'll always have your back. Appreciate them while they're still around.

13. Study hard for your finals

I know you're tired, but you're so close to the end. Give it everything you got these next few weeks. Make yourself proud.

14. Stop making excuses

Something popped into your head didn't it? This is your sign. It's time to stop making excuses.

15. Go to the gym

A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. Take care of yourself.

16. Drink more water

There are many benefits here, just do it.

17. Give up that bad habit

It's time to move on. Let go of your vice.

18. Explore a new place

You don't have to break the bank to find a new favorite spot.

19. Go back to the most important places in your hometown

They made you who you are, there will always be something special about them.

20. Set goals 

It's that time of year where everyone makes resolutions. Keep them this year, don't blow them off.