1. Oh my god you are so tall!
Oh my god you are so short! I know what I look like, thanks for reminding me though.
2. How tall are you?
None of your business. (5'10.5")
3. Have you grown?
Not that I needed to, but yea... probably.
4. Do you play basketball?
No, sorry to disappoint you. I don't play volleyball either. :/
5. You should model!
Thanks..? But no thanks.
6. How's the weather up there?
Gorgeous. You dandruff has never looked snowier.
7. Can I have the front seat?
Nope, sorry... my legs are not made for back seats. I get automatic shot-gun. :P
8. Isn't that dress/skirt/pair of shorts a little short?
Hey, it's not my fault i'm not regular-girl sized. Stores don't typically make clothes tailored to my (uncommon) proportions! Try to find me a pair of shorts that will go down to my knee. Try. I dare you.
9. I'm sorry, we don't carry tall/long sizes in-store!
Thanks! That's actually perfect because now I know that those pants that I need for tonight will be at my house in 5-7 business days. Just peachy.
10. *Stands on step/chair/table* Look, now I'm taller than you!
As annoying as the bombardment of nosy, personal questions from strangers can get, there is something indescribably empowering about towering over people and being un-ignorable. I wouldn't trade it for anything.