I'm going to be blunt and say it right now: I LOVE to shop. If you're anything like me, you probably love shopping too. I enjoy shopping for any and everything. Clothes, bags, curtains you name it! However, I do have a good concept of money and I know my limits. My biggest problem is that I constantly want to update my closet and house. Being a shopaholic is a lifestyle, and we wouldn't want it any other way! We know that we need good careers to support our shopping habits.
1. Knowing that your closet is overflowing and still buying clothes.
2. Finding the most perfect item, and then seeing that your size isn't available.
3. When you get paid and you already know what new things you want to buy.
4. Getting a good deal makes your heart so happy.
5. You have so many excuses to justify why you bought something.
6. You wholeheartedly believe there's no such thing as too many shoes, bags, or clothes.
7. You get happy when you get emails from your favorite stores about sales and coupons!
8. You never turn down a shopping trip.
9. You need to be successful in order to support your shopaholic lifestyle