Believe it or not, redheads only make up about 1-2 percent of the population. And since there aren't too many of us, having red hair is pretty unique. Here's a list of nine things that you can only relate to if you're a part of this small percentage of people.
1. Being called a "ginger" at every moment possible.
You can always count on your friends to remind you that your hair is red.
2. Being told you have no soul.
Everyone loves this joke, but you've heard it at least a few thousand times before.
3. Everywhere you go, someone compliments your hair.
This is especially true at the hair salon.
4. People always ask if it's your natural hair color.
I promise it is.
5. Being told "people pay a lot of money to get your color hair."
Again, a popular saying when you go to get your hair done.
6. You've dressed up as Kim Possible for Halloween at LEAST once.
What? It's an easy costume if you already have the hair for it.
7. Every time your friends see another red-head, they point them out and say, "Look, it's your twin!"
8. Your hair makes it easy for your friends and family to spot you.
I guess it's a win-win.
9. Sometimes, your hair just doesn't match your outfit.
Yep, it's true. Sometimes the colors just don't go well together.
If you're a redhead, you can definitely relate to most, if not all, of the things on this list. And no doubt about it, these are things that only redheads can understand. So embrace your uniqueness! After all, if you have red hair, you're a part of the small percentage of people that do.