Things Only Cat Owners Understand

Things Only Cat Owners Understand

Dogs are Easy, But Cats are Plain Weird
5

Pets are a glorious thing. They're always there when you need someone to lay with you, they're there to put a smile on your face, and they're always the first thing to greet you when you get home. Cats are an interesting pet choice. They're in their own little world and you're just along for the ride. They think the world revolves around them, and honestly I'm that person that will make them believe it because they're just so stinking cute, how could you not. But occasionally my cat will get on my nerves, and I bet other cat owners will feel my pain.

When you're trying to get work done and your cat just lays on your chest and stares at you.

I kid you not, this happened while I was writing this article!

Constantly having scratch marks on random parts of your body.

I swear I'm not prone to accidents, it's just my cat. (Shameless plug to not get your cat declawed because it's bad!!! Thanks)

Waking up in the middle of the night to your cat scratching on its post.

I mean yes I bought it for you for that's exact intention but so you really need to be using it at 3 am????

Waking up to your cat meowing (or my cat who 'mews')

I love you but why are you like this?

When they knock over random stuff in your room.

If you knock over my expensive perfume or make up one more time I'm going to let my dog eat you. (Not really)

They constantly have that "I'm judging you so hard right now" look.

Literally I spoil you so much, stop giving me that look.

Having mixed feelings when they lick you.

It's cute and all but your tongue feels like sandpaper on my skin. Love you though.

Spending a bunch of money on toys for them but they find random things around the house to play with instead.

I did not spend all this money on you for you to be swatting at a piece of paper for an hour!

Feeling like the chosen one when they cuddle with you.

Yes, show me affection.