Things My Mom Says During An Episode Of 'Dancing With The Stars'

"Look at Gleb, being the sexy dancer that he is."

17
Yahoo

So before I start listing all of the things my mother says during an episode of Dancing with the Stars, I’m going to let everyone know that I tend to call my mom by her first name, Val and that there is no filter on these quotes whatsoever. Now that this is out of the way, let’s get started. These words were said by my mother while watching the most memorable year episode of Dancing with the Stars. Enjoy!

1. “Nick found love in 2016, meanwhile, he claimed he fell in love three other times.”

Based on this quote, you can get the feeling that my mom isn’t a fan of Nick Viall’s. Though she isn’t a fan of his, she absolutely loves his partner, Peta. She is basically on her phone throughout Nick’s video package and dance but always ends with the words, “Wow, I can’t stand this guy.” A lot of people are with ya momma, I just think he’s hot.

2. “You look comfortable with a lot of women.. Yeah, that’s about right.”

The first part of this quote is from Julianne Hough but my mom had to restate this and add her own thoughts. Like I said, she isn’t a fan of Nick’s and thinks he is a player.

3.“You rehearsed the lift with him Vanessa, why would you wear a dress that short.”

Again, my mom has a lot to say about the latest Bachelor, but she also isn't a fan of his fiancee. She had a lot to say about him during this particular episode which barely happens so I had to include everything. I agree with her here, come on Vanessa.

4. “Artem isn’t a nasty bastard this season.”

My mom always makes me laugh, and I have missed watching our shows together while I’m away at school. This quote proves why I miss our time together so much. I couldn’t stop laughing after she said this and I agree with her. Artem has had bad luck when it comes to partners and my mom and I are both happy to see him with Nancy and with a smile on his face.

5. “Kym’s dress is absolutely stunning.”

Val with the fashion comments! My mom always comments on the wardrobe of both the celebrities and the dancers and she was in love with Kym’s dress during this episode.

6. “Kym needs to stay away from my boy.”

For those of you who don’t know, professional dancer Kym Johnson, now known as Kym Herjavec is married to billionaire, Robert Herjavec. My mom is in love with Robert from Shark Tank and to say that she was upset when she found out that Kym and Robert got marriedafter competing on DWTS, is an understatement.

7. “This is a dance competition, people are a little dramatic.”

I was a little mad about this comment and I told my mom to be nice. The most memorable year episode of Dancing with the Stars has great moments and sad moments and there is always a couple of celebrities that are a bit much, but we still love it.

8. *Tears*

This isn’t something my mom said, but during Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater’s emotional dance during this episode, my mom was in tears and sniffling throughout the entire video package and dance. Just thought I’d add that in.

9.“This is what this night is about, not about finding a wife after three times.”

My mom is really done seeing Nick on ABC. She was so emotional over Rashad and Emma’s dance and feels that this is what this night is about, raw emotion. She just feels that Nick is putting on an act and is in this for the fame. Once again, a lot of people are with you momma.

10.“It’s probably going to be between Emma and Sasha in the end and I know Sasha will want Emma to win.. Ugh I love my boy.”

My mom also loves professional dancer Sasha Farber and I think she is lowkey pissed that he is engaged to Emma Slater. I can't get over my mom being in love with all of these dancers considering she has been happily married to my dad for over 20 years. But, both of us will be happy if either Sasha or Emma take home the mirrorball trophy.

11.“Madonna is my inspiration… Is she kidding?”

We will just leave this here.

12. "Erika slows Gleb down."

My mom should be sitting next to Len Goodman at this point with all these comments.

13. "Look at Gleb, being the sexy dancer that he is."

Good Lord Val! But I completely agree, Gleb is one sexy dancer.

14.“What did the judges say last time.. They said it was raunchy but they still did it anyway.

Yes mom they did. But Gleb did say they aren’t stopping “sexy”. So this is a win for all of us.

15.“Sasha is such a doll, perfect man.”

Let's just hope that neither Emma nor Gleb's wife see this article because they will get a restraining order to get my mom away from their men. But again, I do agree. Sasha is such a doll and Emma is one lucky gal.

16.“I feel like that went so fast, but Bonner did so well.”

Bonner and Sharna have undeniable chemistry and Val and I are rooting for an off screen relationship. But put the romance aside, we both agree that Bonner does well with slow, ballroom dances and I’m very excited to see more from the pair.

17.“Sharna is freaking flawless, this bitch.”

From the beautiful, red hair to her amazing body… Sharna is goals.

So, if you couldn’t already tell, my mom and I are avid Dancing with the Stars viewers and we love commenting on the most irrelevant things. We also watch other shows such as Grey’s Anatomy and How To Get Away With Murder as well as Friends. We basically just laugh throughout an entire friends episode but Grey’s Anatomy and How To Get Away With Murder are definitely more intense. I love my momma and bonding over television shows with her and I also love writing articles on our comments.