10 Things I Like About You

10 Things I Like About You

Your ambition never ceases to amaze me!!!!

681
10 Things I Like About You

Hello!!! You may already know that you are an awesome person. You are cool and a joy to the world. But the people that need to know, may not know how great you are. And that is a downer. But here are things that you exude everyday that never wavers!!!

1. Your ambition

Your ambition never ceases to amaze me. You have an overzealous mentality to succeed at all cost. Your drive and intensity just gets my blood boiling, like hamburgers on a grill!!! You provide sizzle and flair with everything you do. And you do not let others' opinions of your dreams get in the way, of what you want to accomplish. You seize the opportunity, every time it knocks!!!

2. Your honesty

Your honesty is what makes this world different. Because without you, this world would be a bunch of cookie cutter, sugar coating, pie eating nit-wits that can never express their true feelings. You are always blunt and straightforward. And you cannot teach that. I can always joke and laugh with you, because I know you would not get offended ever and you are not afraid to get weirded out.

3. Your courage

Your courage is noticeable and cannot be wavered. Your courage makes me want to exude even more courage than I have in myself. It involves you to step out of your comfort zone , that people would like to stay comfortable in. You push the narrative of what it means to be a great individual. And you do not care who sees, because you are here to make an impact.

4. Your love

Your love is unconditional. And I like that!!!! ALOT!!!! It is something that you cannot teach. You can only experience it. And by God, you have experienced it. So in doing so, you decide to give it to everybody. The rich, the poor, the needy, the greedy, the whiny and even the weirdos. But you always show me how love should be distributed, but not taken for granted.

5. Your excitement

Your excitement is what brings life to the party, or life for that matter. You are always perky and upbeat. You never whine and complain, about what's in store for the day, because you have the wherewithal to overcome what is ahead. Your excitement brings positive, genuine vibes, that puts everyone in a great mood.

6. Your sincerity

Your sincerity is something that not many people possess. Your sincerity and grace are what the world needs, at a rigorous time like this. Most people are greedy and not giving. Most people do not believe in reciprocity, and they think they should not have to give anything in return. But you are marked by your words, and you capitalize on making sure your heart is in the right place. You never do anything underhanded, and everything you do is with a righteous purpose.

7. Your laughs

Your laughs correlates with your excitement. They are both infectious. It is breath-taking!!! Your laughs is something that is one of a kind. You are always gasping for air when you laugh, and it is crazy beyond belief. When we laugh, we may never stop!!! But I know we do a great job at keeping up. I hope that never changes between us!!!

8. Your poise

Your poise is what strikes fear and intimidation in others. It is the rightful poise, that commands respect. And you should be respected as such. You bring the hammer when need be, and your confidence makes people want to gravitate towards you. It is something I wish I had, which is smoothness.

9. Your life

Your life is extravagant, fulfilled with everything I have ever dreamt about. Your life is fulfilled through God's grace and mercy. I do believe that if you died, you would be ok with it. Because you have accomplished everything and made an impact, that only few so can do. And you do not need luxurious cars or shiny bling, to commemorate or validate your success in life. But it it about how you made others feel, that reverberates throughout their life. It is gratifying to say the least.

10. Your heart

Your heart is what makes your life great. You have an awesome heart that is big as any planet or any ego. Like I said before, it reverberates through all of us and it never dies. It NEVER will die because the realness will always shine. The fake will eventually fade into blackness. Regardless of how your life goes, your heart will never change. It is a soft good heart, who always means well. And you are WINNING my dear!!!! I just hope I can muster some of your good graces into my soul, so I can propel this generation and the next to do great things. And to make a rightful impact, that people will show me love and support for. I know I can get that same flair and favor that you have carried and exuded for so many years.

I LOVE YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY AGAIN, YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON!!!!