When I started college, I had no intention of joining a sorority. However after hearing my friends talk about the amazing time they were having in their sororities I decided to try and join one. After multiple failed attempts at joining a traditional sorority, I finally found my forever home… in a non-traditional sorority. And after talking to my friends in traditional sororities, I found there are a few things that are different.
1. Every time you mention being in a sorority, you get a million questions of which one and people don’t seem to understand when it is not a traditional one.
2. You get to know all your sisters extremely well... almost too well.
3. You don’t have to drink to have a fun time.
4. You can’t find your sorority letters anywhere unless you special order them.
5. It tends to be cheaper to go the non-traditional route.
6. Big/Little is just as important for your sorority as a traditional one.
My Personal Photo