3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Rush

3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Rush

Rush is full of surprises, be prepared.

11
3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Rush
https://www.flickr.com/photos/getreddie/29301389022/in/photolist-LDgh7s-LnnAfd-LnnA91-KRFMAs-9xDjss-dSpUdK-dSq3bi-dSvAt7-dSvDTL-dSpRqK-aFnht-4V6JLN-LnnAxN-LDghgA-KRFNcY-LNRkvx-KRUSVi-LNRkFH-KRFNeG-LNRkKk-LnnA5U-e9MWQ7-KRFMTG-LnnACN-e9MXNY-e9GhGp-KRFMD3-e9MWMU-e9MXCy-e9GhTV-b7EUZF-9MD7TE-9MAkHp-e9MXuS-e9MXFQ-WUYTNq-GZWc-pqUwVS-YecN1R-9PR7Dq-XdhnXr-XQBc2S-bVDDd7-bVBKzu-bVC6wA-5x7wGd-bVBMEf-pbPiVb-oao6cf-66B3pd

Sorority recruitment was an experience I will never forget. It was tough for sure, but I made it through and I am in LOVE with the house I got. Although I am obsessed with greek life now, I was indifferent about it going into rush. I did not know much about it nor did I have any connections which made the process that much more difficult for me. I had to get recommendation letters, do an orientation, and decide which philanthropy I want to represent. However, I am here to give some insight to all of my confused girls going into rush. Do not worry, you are not alone.

There you have it, three things I wish I would have known before rush. I know it all seems hectic, but remember to trust the process and you will end up exactly where you belong! Also, rush is not for everyone so please don't be pressured to rush. Following that, there is also informal recruitment or continuous open bidding if formal rush is not for you. Have fun!