9 Things To Do Instead Of Studying Like We Probably Should Be

Binge watch Netflix until you don't know what day it is.

79
YouTube

It may be feeling like spring, but the season that we all know is here is the season of midterms. Instead of studying, there are many other things that you can do to take your mind off of the inevitable tests and stressful exams that are looming in your future.

1. Watch videos on YouTube until you can't keep your eyes open.

2. Binge watch Netflix until you don't know what day it is.

3. Scroll through social media even though you've already seen the posts twice.

4. Turn on Do Not Disturb and take a nap for 7 hours in the middle of the day.

5. Read all the stories on Snapchat if you can figure out how to do that on the update.

6. Clean your room because it only gets cleaned when you are procrastinating.

7. Make a list of all the other things you need to do besides this one thing that you're avoiding.

8. Go workout at the gym because you haven't gone since you broke your New Year's resolution.

9. Jam out in your bedroom at the top of your lungs for therapeutic purposes.