As the time of Thanksgiving comes up, we tend to give thanks for all that we have. However, during the time away from this great holiday, we usually tend to take what we have for granted and take advantage of the luxuries that we have. So here is a list of all the things that I'm thankful for.
1. Family- my family has been through a lot, but we've always been able to get through them whether it was good or bad. My family has been my biggest support system since I was little. My mom and brother were always so supportive of what I do and I can't thank them enough.
2. Friends- they've been my support system since I can remember. Some I've known longer than others but they have always been there for me, and I know I'll always be there for them. They have helped me create great memories and beautiful experiences such as having the time of my life dancing, playing league ball, or playing pick up games. These people are sure to be some of the most influential people I'll forever remember.
3. Sports- the sports world has been such a blessing to me that I can't even describe. I have made friends here and have been able to have some great memories with them. Sports has literally been the description of my life and they have been my escape from stress, and frustration. There's a reason why it's my major in college and there's no other major I'd rather be in.
4. Education- I'm thankful for my education because it is a real blessing to be able to go to school. The fact that I'm at a high level of education, I'm able to expand on my knowledge and be able to educate others on the meaning of school and the importance of getting an education.
5. The clubs I'm in- I'm am so thankful for the clubs I'm in. Not only are they fun and exciting but they also provide an escape from the stress of school and the work. The clubs I'm in have also provided me with great relationships that will last a lifetime. Most of all the clubs make me happy. They allow me to be myself and do what I love to do. These clubs are forever in my heart and so will the people in them.