5 Things I'll Miss About Being Home

5 Things I'll Miss When I Go Back to School

Some of the little things I'll miss about being home...

24
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Plane_wing_at_sunset.jpg

Summer is a magical time. Leaving college for the summer is difficult but there are also many perks to coming back home for 3 short months. Although I'm excited to go back to school, here are few things I'll miss about being home.

1. Home cooked meals

As much as I liked my dining hall food, there is nothing like a home cooked meal

2. Not using shower shoes

Probably one of the biggest adjustments going into college is having to wear shoes in the shower. I'm defiantly not ready to go back to wearing them

3. Childhood friends

So now i have to say goodbye to them again?

4. Your own space

Having your own room or car can be liberating. It's hard having to live with someone again after finals being comfortable in your own space

5. Local restaurants

Whether it's the little mexican place down the road or the ice cream shop you went to as a child, it's hard to leave your favorite food places.