The Most Realistic Spring Break Check-List Ever

The Most Realistic Spring Break Check-List For College Girls EVER

Because work > that beach trip Becky is going on with all of your friends.

117
Image by fgmsp from Pixabay

Let's be real, most college students are not living it up on a beach in Cabo San Lucas. Here are seven things you are more likely to do on Spring Break:

1. MAKE THAT COIN SIS

* "Work" by Rihanna blares in the background *

2. Take all of that coin and PAY THOSE BILLS

"She Works Hard for the Money" is basically your life anthem by this point.

3. Do the 20 assignments that were assigned... over a Spring BREAK

We love a professor who strategically assigns projects over break that will take 5+ plus to research and complete.

4. Vigorously self-tan at home so you aren't the only pale one when school is back in session

*self tans once* *becomes an Instagram model Hollywood Tans advocate overnight*

3: Report to FAFSA everyone that is going to Florida in a five star Air BnB

Were you not just counting quarters to buy a Starbucks last week?

6. Finally tackle that load of laundry on the floor

Everest? Fuji? It was bound to be named a mountain by some point

7. Count down the days until ACTUAL Spring

Let's be honest, the REAL Spring isn't coming for another two months.