8 Things Girls Do That Guys Will Never Understand

Just go with it.

1308

Girls and guys do many things differently. We excel at different things, have different opinions on things, and sometimes do things that make no sense to the opposite sex whatsoever. There are a lot of questionable little things that girls say guys do. It makes sense to them, yet us females will just never understand.

On the flip side, girls do plenty of things that leave guys' heads spinning. They will continue to be confused by these actions, but ya know what? I'm sure we'll continue to do them...

1. Going to the bathroom in groups or with a friend.

2. Taking forever to get ready (changing your outfit 10 times before leaving the house).

3. When we say take a picture of us, we mean take like 10.

4. When we say the opposite of how we're feeling.

5. Our thought process that goes into an Instagram post.

6. Standing in front of a full closet and saying "I literally have nothing to wear."

7. Getting home and taking your bra off.

8. Having a million throw pillows on your bed matters.

These small, seemingly insignificant actions will leave guys feeling like us girls are hard to understand! But, us ladies know it's just us being fabulous!