Things You Forgot That Were Amazing About Sleep

Don't you love it?
12

Sleep. It is a wonderful thing indeed. It is the thing that mostly relaxes our minds, and soothes our souls. However, nowadays we just sleep when we are really tired and exhausted. We have forgotten how amazing sleep is. The things that are amazing about sleep are:

• Sleep gives you energy: When you rest up, you usually wake up refreshed and rejuvenated. You end up having a lot of energy to get through the day and can accomplish many things.
  • It takes all the pain away: If you are feeling really sad, angry, or stressed, sleep can calm you down and take the issues away. It may even make you feel better in the morning when you wake up.
  • It messes up your hair (sometimes in a good way): Sometimes you can get an unexpected hairstyle as you sleep, and feel lazy to fix it up in the morning. LOL.
  • Sleep helps you to retrieve memories or something you have learned: When you think of an idea or learn something before you sleep, your brain can process it better. You can probably get more ideas or retrieve more information than you expected.
  • It helps you to have an ongoing relationship: What I mean by this is that you just have a long relationship with your bed, who loves you so much.
  • Sleep provides safety and comfort: Normally when a person wants to sleep, they will usually sleep in a place that is safe and comfortable. No one would ever sleep in an area that is dangerous, otherwise it would be risky.
  • Sleep is a luxury: When you sleep, it feels so good because you get to rest.
  • It reduces a fever when you are ill and heals physical pain.
  • You get to control how much you want to sleep: People can control how much and when they want to sleep, depending on schedules.
  • It saves you from embarrassment: If you are drooling, or have bad breath, it does not really matter because sleep does that to everyone.
  • Sleep is life: Sleep literally revolves around life.
  • Sleep makes you feel accomplished: Since it is the last thing you do after everything done during the day, it makes you feel complete to some degree. This is because you have done what you could.

If there is anything more amazing about sleep, please let me know. In the meantime, get more sleep during Winter Break. Happy Holidays!