1. They're either monsters or angels.
There's no in between. Running around screaming or sharing their toys politely. Enjoy the quiet moments, dark times are coming.
2. Having favorites
You say you don't but you totally do. Usually the quiet, cute ones.
3. The brutal honesty
Kids have no filter. Better cover up those acne scars.
4. Christmas songs. All. The. Time.
It's probably because they're easy to memorize, but nevertheless a little annoying.
5. Secretly wanting to play with them
Sometimes that play-dough just looks so tempting… and sometimes you give in to the temptation.
6. Getting children's songs stuck in your head
There's nothing more annoying than having a song stuck in your head. Except for when it's the Kidz Bop version.
7. Using bribery, even when you know you shouldn't.
Candy and park visits do much better than the threat of punishment. Kids have no fear.
8. Counting down the minutes until naptime
Especially on the days that they're trapped inside due to the weather.
9. Parents can either be your best friend or your worst enemy
They either back you up or blame you. We all know what parents of good kids do.
10. You'll never forget your time with them
Kids have a way of staying in your heart forever, especially your favorites.