Report this Content
We've all done it. After going to college, you realize that you don't know as much about adulting as you once thought. You find yourself picking up the phone for the silliest (but vital) reasons. Here is a list of things we all have called our mom for.
1. "How do I make ______?"
Once you get to college, you realize you don't know shit about cooking.
2. When you get your heart broken and you know your mom will know exactly what to say.
3. When you have a weird symptom and want to know if it's absolutely necessary to go to the doctor.
4. When you actually have to make that doctors appointment but have no idea how.
5. When you're looking for your first apartment and have no idea how to start.
6. "Is it absolutely necessary to separate darks and lights in the washer?"
7. "Can I still drink while on Mucinex?"
8. When you have to open a bank account.
9. When you need to facetime so you can see your dog.
10. When you realize that living without your Mom constantly by your side is tough and you just need to hear her voice.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.