10 Things Busy People Find Undeniably True

Everything hurts and I'm dying. Also, what day is it?

156
Unsplash

As someone who commutes an hour both ways to school and works two jobs, I can tell you that I am a damn hot mess. My work and school record may be sterling, so externally I look like I have my life together. But let me tell you, as an individual is a giant train wreck, I can never find anything I need when I need it, my car is covered in Pop-tarts wrappers and my immune system is basically nonexistent. For those of you who also got 99 problems and sleep could be a solution to about 88 of them, I dedicate this to you.

1. Six hours of sleep is a good night.

2. You have sought out feline companionship in lieu of human friends because there is less relationship maintenance.

3. You have no idea what day it is (you just know you have to be somewhere).

4. Everything hurts -- your bloodstream is basically coffee and allergy medicine by now.

5. You will nap on any surface because you gotta do what you gotta do. I nap in the library any chance I get and I am NOT sorry.

6. Wearing real pants make you feel like you have accomplished something truly great.

7. When you do have free time you are oddly suspicious of it, and can't shake the feeling that you should be doing something.

8. Accomplishing everything you need to in a day, laying down to sleep and realizing THERE IS SOMETHING YOU FORGOT TO DO THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE LIKE RIGHT NOW.

9. Stress crying.

10. Remembering that you're busy and stressed because you are working towards something great, and even in the bad times, you are lucky to be able to do so. You can do this! So go ahead, life, keep trying to beat me up -- I GOT THIS.