10 Problems Girls With Thick Hair Face

10 Problems Girls With THICK Hair Always Get Tangled Up In

"Wow, you have so much hair!"

106

When you have thick hair, you're very well aware of all the problems that come with it. For those of you who do not have thick hair, here are just 10 things people with thick hair have to go through.

1. You always feel hot because your hair is just SO thick 

On the plus side, our hair can be used as ear muffs when it's cold. On the down side, summer (and "spring" and "fall" if you live in the south).

2. Shedding 

How'd that hair get there?! No one knows.

3. You go through ponytail holders like nobody's business 

Have you ever broken a ponytail holder the FIRST time you tried to use it? Well, thick-haired people have.

4. Don't even bother brushing 

If you have thick AND curly hair like moi, brushing is NOT an option unless your hair is wet.

5. Speaking of wet hair...

Oh, you want your hair DRY? Good luck with having dry hair after you shower. It'll be a while.

6. Want to dye your hair?

Be prepared to spend all day at the hair salon. You have to go through ROUNDS of bleach before you can even start to color your hair. And also be prepared to shell out at least $100.

7. You have to style you hair in LAYERS 

You'd be better off just putting it in a ponytail and calling it a say. Ain't nobody got time for that!

8. Short hair? Good luck!

Having short thick hair, while taking less time to wash, is even EXTRA thick because the curls have nowhere to go.

9. Long hair? In summer?

If you've ever had long thick hair, you'll know that summertime is the. Absolute. Worst. You're sweating not even five seconds of being outside and the frizz. Oh my goodness, the frizz.

10. Headaches 

With you hair being on top of your head all the time, headaches are a natural occurrence.

On the plus side, my hairdresser always says "wow your hair is so thick!"