These Are My Insecurities.

These Are My Insecurities.

Everyone has them.

53
These Are My Insecurities.
Google

My chin points out in a weird way, and I have these huge pores that I see every time I look in a mirror. My nose is a little too large for my face, and my lips are a little too small. My eye bags never seem to go away, so I look permanently exhausted. It's kind of like I haven't slept in days, but that's also a little true. I sleep way too much or way too little. My height makes me look about 13-16 years old. I can't remember a time where someone actually thought I was over the age of 16. I gain weight if I eat even the slightest bit off track, so I end up eating too much or too little. That's another flaw of mine though, I care if I gain weight. It seems to be all or nothing with me, and it's really something I can't help. My laugh is super loud, and my voice is incredibly squeaky. I have a short temper. I have stretch marks almost everywhere from the said before, gaining and loosing so often. No matter what I do, I can't make my double chin go away. I'm a bit of a try hard.

These are my insecurities.

But, the only great thing about insecurities; is that we all have them.

No one is alone in this battle against themselves. Even if someone seems to have it all together within themselves, they still have their moments. Even the biggest self-love advocate, has their days.

Justify your insecurities, and turn them into something positive. Even if the positive out come is that you can simply joke about it, that counts for something.

These are my insecurities, but I am not alone.

Neither are you.