These Food Gifs Are Sure To Make You Moan

This is for all of you food pervs out there.

120
ytimg.com

You know what really gets a girl going? Porn... food porn. If you're not a foodie (I don't understand you, but more for me) then you at least have a foodie in your life you know and love.You know, the ones that get genuinely excited, even emotional, over a perfectly proportioned hot fudge sundae or oozing, cheesy nachos. If you have ever made heads turn in public with your foodgasms, if you have ever teared up at the sight of your favorite dish, or hugged your local delivery boy, then this one is for you. I dedicate this listicle to all of the food pervs out there: the ones that moan at the thought of molten lava cake and practically orgasm at the sight of a really good grilled cheese. I wrote this because I want you to know that I am right there with you, every day, groaning in the middle of the restaurant, making the waitress fairly uncomfortable as she brings me my dessert. Now, here are some food gif's that are sure to turn you on:

Pepperoni Pizza

That mozzarella just gets me... every time.

Molten Lava Cake

It's mesmerizing.

Sizzling Bacon

Bacon is life. Bacon is love.

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Total classic.

Grilled Cheese

Ah, grilled cheese made my childhood beautiful.

Macaroni and Cheese

I can't forget about mac and cheese. Dreamy.

Steak.

There's nothing quite like a good steak.

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookie Skillet

If at least one of these gif's didn't make you moan loud enough that your neighbors questioned your current activity or well being, you just can't call yourself a foodie. Otherwise, you're welcome for the foodgasm.