Everything Happens For A Reason

Everything Happens For A Reason

Remember when you felt like life just kept slapping you in the face? There was a reason for it.

10
Everything Happens For A Reason
Conscious Lifestyle Magazine

Let’s face it, life can be pretty rough. Maybe you failed the exam you studied really hard for. Maybe you just went through a nasty breakup and are questioning if you will ever find love again. Maybe you lost your job or got fired. Maybe you are going through family issues. Maybe you lost someone you love. Whatever it may be, it happened for a reason.

Often times we question why bad things happen to good people. We ask ourselves what we did to deserve this. But here’s the thing… you didn’t do anything to deserve it. Not everything bad that happens in life is your fault. Sometimes, even when we try to be in control of everything, that’s not always the case. Things happen for a reason and it hurts and it sucks, but you know what? You will be stronger because of it.

There is always a reason. There has to be. Sometimes we can see the reason clear as day, and other times we can’t. I wish I could tell you that we will always figure out the answer, but that’s not the case.

Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. That’s life. Even if it hurts and even if it is hard to move on from, you will be stronger because of it. Someone once told me that God gives his toughest battles to his strongest warriors and I couldn’t agree more. We have to go through trials and triumphs to come out stronger.

At the end of the day, after the heartbreak, you learn to love a little harder and love a little deeper. You learn to accept the other person and if it was meant to be, the two of you would figure it out. You learn that you learn more about yourself from the heartbreak.

If you failed a test, you learn to study harder or to get a tutor. School is not easy, they never said it would be.

All you can do is put your whole heart in and give it your all. Life can be cruel, but you know what? You are strong and can get through it even when you feel like you can’t. So put on your brave face and conquer another day, it hurts and it happened for a reason but you will be okay. I promise you that.