For Anyone Still Confused About Donald Trump...

I think I have him figured out.
22

Guys… I think Donald Trump is trying to get himself impeached.

Hear me out. To me, it feels like he doing everything in his power to get kicked out but some butthurt people in the white house would rather just keep him there than admit they made a mistake. I feel like this man could stand on the balcony of the White House and shouting, “I don't wanna do this anymore” no one would listen to him.

Don't get me wrong, Donald himself is also way too prideful to ever actually quit being President.

As far as he knows he is the King of America right now and he wouldn't give that up. But seriously what if secretly Donald was like… “This is way too hard.” Or like “I shouldn't be doing this”. I might be giving him way too much credit and this may be a far stretch from the truth. But for some reason, I'd like to believe he's not really as dumb or as ignorant as he appears to be… (again I might be giving him too much credit, which Heaven knows he does not need because he spends enough time talking about how great he is to need an off-handed compliment from some lady he doesn't know.)

But let's go with the thought that America (I'm being general. I realize not all Americans are at fault here) did not elect a complete idiot and that there is a tiny part of Trump that was kind of shocked that he won.

I imagine on election night he was staring into a mirror smearing Cheetos on his face when someone came into his dressing room and said “You won” and he put the Cheetos back into his bag and laughed.

After about an hour of laughter, seeing that the person was still standing there and had a terrified look on their face, he said… “Oh wait you're serious?”. The poor unfortunate soul that had to deliver this message then slowly nodded as Donald smeared one last Cheeto on his face, then ate it, and then followed the now crying individual out to accept the honor.

Fast forward to now, Trump is still in shock. And he has taken to saying all the crazy things he can come up with in the hopes that this practical joke America has been playing on us and him will finally end. He plans out his tweets. He has a storyboard of misspelled words and offensive things to say to countries in need of help.

He has a Cheetos spray gun now because that's much less time consuming than smearing them one by one, and he has upped the dosage in hopes that people will go, "Our President shouldn't be orange... Get him out of here."

But somehow, despite all the crazy and outlandish things he has done or said or worn... No one is getting the hint. He is still in the White House twiddling his under grown thumbs and thinking, "What will it take for them to impeach me?"

Well Donald I hear you loud and clear. If I had any power, trust me, you would not have even been eligible to run after the things you said and did during your campaign. Maybe you should try firing yourself and see if that works out.

Food For Thought:

It's insane that he is still President right? Like how is this even possible? Is this the real life... is this just fantasy?