Some of us are incredibly passionate about our zodiac signs and read our horoscopes religiously. However, others are quite skeptical or could simply do without considering it in their daily lives.
For those of us who are undeniably obsessed with astrology and its connection to us personally, we may strongly identify with our sign. What if every zodiac sign had a relatable theme song? Here is a song for every sign you may connect to your life.
1. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) - "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
You're progressive and eager to make a change. If that means rebelling against something or someone, you're not afraid to do it. If anyone is going to start a new era, it's going to be you.
2. Pisces (February 19 – March 20) - "Mine" by Bazzi
You're a free, wise and intuitive individual that typically falls in love easily and finds comfort in escapism. Your obsession with love is anything but a coincidence, so feel free to blast this song wherever you go.
3. Aries (March 21 – April 19) - "Stronger" by Kanye West
Confidence is key for an Aries. Everything's going to shape up soon and as long as you keep your head up, you'll only come out of the situation stronger.
4. Taurus (April 20 – May 20) - "Work From Home" by Fifth Harmony
Can a Taurus truly be afraid of work and devoting their time to the things they love? Most likely not. You're practical and know that if you need to balance work and romance, you can simply work from home.
5. Gemini (May 21 – June 20) - "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys
Indecisive, passionate and curious. You're not sure what you want, but that could change at any moment. Things could always go any which way with a Gemini.
6. Cancer (June 21 – July 22) - "Dark Paradise" by Lana Del Rey
There's nothing wrong with being emotional and owning it. Channel these inner thoughts with some good music that matches how you are feeling and everything will fix itself within time.
7. Leo (July 23 – August 22) - "Finesse" by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B
You just want to have fun and enjoy life without any worries. Your creative side could take you practically anywhere, but you'll need an upbeat song like "Finesse" to get things going.
8. Virgo (August 23 – September 22) - "Now Or Never" by Halsey
You know what you want and won't accept anything less than it. Guess your love interest will have to love you right now or never.
9. Libra (September 23 – October 22) - "Scared to Be Lonely" by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa
Being alone is probably your least favorite thing. Get to socializing or your biggest fear of could, unfortunately, come true.
10. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) - "Sorry" by Beyonce
Passionate, obsessive and resourceful. Scorpios may channel their inner thoughts by watching this music video. You're not apologizing unless you're wrong and you own that.
11. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21) - "Energy" by Drake
Sagittarius' are not afraid of enemies! People trying to drain you of your energy due to your lack of a "filter" is probably familiar to you. However, you have a great sense of humor and your loved ones recognize that you are undeniably genuine.
12. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19) - "No Scrubs" by TLC
There's no settling for a Capricorn. You're responsible and make realistic decisions based on what will benefit your life. Not to mention that you always learn from your mistakes! No scrubs allowed.