The Zodiac Signs As Finals Approach

The Zodiac Signs As Finals Approach

Do you freak out, play it off or become an emotional wreck?

172
The Zodiac Signs As Finals Approach
tumblr.com

The end of the semester is approaching quickly. This means finals are also just around the corner. Here are how the astrological signs react during finals week!

Aries (March 21 to April 19)

Finals are nothing to worry about.. so you tell yourself. You relax and tell yourself what's going to happen will happen. But, the morning of the big test, you start to regret keeping it cool and make yourself sick to your stomach with nerves.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)

You hide your worry for your finals in the deepest spot possible. Friends urge you to come to the library and have a quick study session, but you tell them you need to study on your own. But studying becomes eating, sleeping and streaming Netflix while your book is open beside you.

Gemini (May 21 to June 20)

You start worrying weeks in advance, before finals are even in the foreseeable future. You stress yourself out so much that you have a hard time focusing and just want to talk to your friends. Going into finals, you have convinced yourself you're going to fail, but end up acing all of them.

Cancer (June 21 to July 22)

Cue the nights of uncontrollably sobbing. Your friends ask you how studying is going and you start to tear up. You become highly critical of yourself and start having second thoughts on being in school.

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)

You are the leader of your group of friends and like to organize study sessions. If someone is falling behind or isn't doing so well while studying, you put in extra effort with them to try and help them understand. You feel good about your finals and want everyone else to feel the same.

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22)

You have a study room reserved in the library for the whole week. You don't want any distractions and like to study alone and in the quiet. You have taken notes perfectly the whole semester and will ace your finals with no doubts.

Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22)

You have to have music playing while you study in order to concentrate. You work best when you're talking out a problem or question with someone else, but if you think you are wrong, you won't offer an answer. Your major is most likely focused on the arts, which you excel at.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21)

You have your studying planned to the minute and will not go off schedule. Something usually tries to interrupt your studying, but you handle it like a pro and keep trucking on to the point that you are so confident for your finals you've become annoying among your friends.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)

You were born ready for finals week. Bring on the stress, sleepless nights and forgetting to eat. This is the time that you are alive the most. You're a night owl, so pulling all-nighters excites you. The hard work pays off in the end and you can't help but gloat to all of your friends.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19)

For finals week, you have your schedule planned out so detailed that you've even included bathroom breaks. If you are struggling in any of your classes though, you won't ask for help. You want to figure it out by yourself or not figure it out at all.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18)

You're just going with the flow. Whatever everyone else is doing in that class to prepare for the final, you'll probably do, too. You have no problem approaching someone in your class to ask them how they plan on studying, and quickly find yourself in the library with people that you've never talked to before.

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20)

The thought of finals depresses you. You don't even want to think about how much you have been slacking this semester, so you decide to help out your friends and classmates to distract yourself. You will take everything anyone says to you during finals week too personally because you become an emotional mess.