Ah, Valentine's Day. It's that time of year when you either positively dread or bask in the lovey-dovey spirit during the entire month of February.
Whether you're making plans for a night-in with your friends, or going out with a significant other, it's pretty safe to say that the following places are not suited to be Valentine's Day destinations.
If your significant other takes you to any of these establishments, I wish you the best of luck.
- A laundromat.
- A dark alley.
- His parents’ house.
- A cemetery.
- A Duke basketball game.
- His ex’s house.
- Olive Garden.
- The car wash.
- A gas station. Literally, just a gas station.
- Cook Out when you’re craving Bojangles’.
- Bojangles’ when you’re craving Cook Out.
- The premiere of 50 Shades of Grey.
- His one-man play.
- A dive bar with bad live music.
- The Wake Forest Writing Center…jk.
- A Petsmart with only fish and reptiles.
- A haunted hayride in February.
- Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday.
- Wait Chapel when the bells are ringing.
- Couples therapy.
- A surprise birthday party and it’s not your birthday.