The 10 Horrible People That Always Ruin Your Beach Trip

Things that ruin a perfectly enjoyable day in the sun; don't be that person.
326

1. Those people who set up their chairs and umbrella RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

You have the whole beach, and you choose there?! Really?

2. Those people who shake their towels full of sand so it blows all over you.

Thank you for the extra crunch in my mouth, grain in my eye, and sand all over my things.

3. Those people who step on your pristine towel with nasty, sandy feet.

Ok, yeah, perfect. That’s what I wanted! Your wet, sandy feet all over my towel that I’d like to lay on.

4. Those people who feed the seagulls and cause swarms of them to terrorize everyone.

They’re only cute when I feed them ok!!!!

5. Those people who spray sunscreen on each other right next to you, coating all of your stuff in it.

Thank you for the terrible tan lines I'm about to get!!!

6. Those people who take it upon themselves to DJ the whole beach and blast loud music.

C’mon dude, I have better music playing over here THAT I CAN’T HEAR NOW!

7. Those people who refuse to acknowledge your claim on your particular spot of the beach.

Now I’m mad.

8. Those people who smoke like chimneys.

I came to the beach to enjoy some fresh air. Not contract lung cancer.

9. Those people who can't keep a handle on their PDA.

Disgusting. Need I say more?

10. Those people who litter because they're inconsiderate slobs.

This place is a masterpiece. Clean up your mess, please.