The World Post Graduation

The World Post Graduation

Graduation was a really large stepping stone, and now that I'm done, I feel like I can conquer the world.

4
The World Post Graduation
white paper quotes

Graduating college was one of the most bittersweet moments of my life. I was about to open a new chapter of my life that wouldn't have the one constant in my life since I was five. I would no longer have school work. I would no longer have a paper to write, a test to study for, or a project to work on. I won't ever have to stress about my grades or making the best GPA possible. Though this is really exciting, I also found it really scary. I don't know how to not be in school and manage everything else in my life.

All four years of school I paid for my own bills and working (sometimes numerous jobs) at once in order to support myself. This is different, though. Now everything is on me, 100% and I have to make sure that I find a good job that will support not only myself, but eventually, a family as well. I know that I can do this, but it's still very overwhelming. What if I fail? What if I can't do it?

On the other hand, it's going to be really nice coming home from work and being able to focus on the things that I want to do. I am able to come home and cook dinner, clean up, and relax. It will be nice knowing that if I want to go out after work, that I can without worrying about a deadline for an assignment that is due.

I'm excited to see where the next part of my life takes me. Eventually I do want to go back to school, but I'm also excited to enjoy a time in my life where I own my time after I leave work. I'm excited to be able to travel and explore with my family and friends. I'm excited to not have to worry about my grades.

Graduation was a really large stepping stone, and now that I'm done, I feel like I can conquer the world. I feel as if whatever life throws at me, I will be able to hit a home run. I now know that if I can complete college, I can do whatever I put my mind to. Though I have all of this confidence, I do feel insecure as well. However, I like to think that everything that is supposed to happen, will happen and everything will work out.

Everything in due time.