To The Women Who Are Unapologetically Unemotional

Because sometimes the bitch crown fits.

30
Emma Tilley

Surprise! Not every woman in the world is full of "let's talk about it" moments. We all do not feel the need to explain exactly how we feel about everything. To the women that do, more power to ya... but it's not for everyone! For some reason, this made society label us as the "bitch" group. We are made out to be the heartless ones that are out to stomp on everyone and their feelings, newsflash, we're not. Life is a short, amazing, precious gift, and some women have chosen to put our time to more productive things than feelings circles.

We tend to be busier women with tons on our plates. Therefore, picking what we spend time on is a very important decision we make every day; nine times out of ten feelings will take the back burner to time with friends or getting work done. Although remember universe, just because we don't talk about our feelings doesn't mean they don't exist. Just because we don't need to tell everyone every time we're sad, or mad, does not mean we do not feel those emotions. With enough trust and time in a relationship, whether it be with a significant other or friend, we will open up. And when that happens, make sure you are willing to listen. These situations are rare and uncomfortable, be proud that these women have chosen to confide in you!

So to all the ladies that are unapologetically unemotional, wear your "bitch" crown proudly. Something in your life made you the way you are and love yourself for it. You are a rare and special women, you are not cold or heartless. Enjoy life and remember to open up to those who truly care.