The Week Before School As Told By 'The Big Bang Theory'

Ready or not, school is happening soon.

25
pogdesign.co.uk

The week before school starts can be one of the craziest, most stressful, tiring weeks of your life. It seems like everything piles up, and you need more time in your day because 24 hours just isn't enough. Am I right? So here are some gifs from the hit show The Big Bang Theory that basically sums up "The Week Before School" in a nutshell.

When you realize college starts in a week and you haven't ordered your books.

When you walk into basically any store and see ALL the school supplies taunting you.

When you have to clean out your bookbag from the previous semester (I know you've done that).

When you meet your roomie (For all you college folks out there).

When you find out the professor published the syllabus the week before school.

Oh, and the back to school shopping "fun"...

When you suddenly remember all the things you have to do before school starts.

When you think about running away before school starts so you don't have to go.

When everyone you meet asks if you're ready to go back to school...

When it just hits you all of a sudden that school is starting and you just can't even.

I hope these gifs gave you a good laugh and added a little fun to your back to school sadness. I'm confident that it will be a great year! Ready or not, school is happening soon.