The Weaver and the tapestry

The Weaver and the tapestry

Love

65
The Weaver and the tapestry

The Weaver and the tapestry

By Shara Richards

As I awoke from my slumber in such awe and wonder.

Upon this vision my mind did ponder,

So, to you this joy I do deploy!

I walk into an infinite dimly lit peaceful room that had appeared, I was not scared, all around me were strands, and strings what I thought were surely a tangled mess. There were also bindles of spindles in every size, shape, and color that were quite resplendent. There were rows and columns of spools that had voluminous vibrant strings, strands, and filaments of all varieties. There were beautiful spectacular tapestries to behold hung all along the walls. There were several large looms in the room continuously flowing and sewing.Then I see a tapestry laid on an old wooden chair. All tattered and torn. The tapestry looks all knotty and stringy, simply quite worn to pieces. Thread bare in spots as if just to touch, it would fall apart. In my sleepy stupor, I mumble out loud, “What a confusing puzzle why this trash was in the chair surely it would better being destroyed?”

“No.” A deep kindly voice said from the vastness of the room. The Weaver then was completely known to me. He was dressed in shining white linens that shimmered and glimmered. The Master of the loom, the Keeper of this very room, from Him radiated a Harmony and Love that fulfilled me ever so warmly. His presence of Peace filled me with ease.

“Never!” Was his immediate reply, then with a knowing chuckle He says, “This is such that I have created for you. Every thread in place and tied just so for your soul. There is a corrective stitch here or there, to help you find your niche. This is Beauty and Grace in Divine Design for you to see while at my side.”

That tapestry which was all shabby and frayed the Weaver gently took it and with a great flourish He flipped it over. Stunningly beautiful! The most picturesque life He has shown and sown for me. “Every string a connection, a lesson made with Love from Me. Interwoven at every intersection is a Blessing.”

This is a fact we should never question. He is the very Cloth from which we are all cut. He has woven us with such Love that it is seamless and endless. The link between He and us is continuously precise, thoroughly concise and a perfect exercise in Love. The materials of our lives are in His cuff making us completely enough.

Then all the cords in the room began to move. Being coaxed and called by the Weavers exquisite power. Every remnant and thread has a purpose, a reason, and a use which all to add to His grand design. He showed me all the strands individually then with a great embellishment of twists I see His flowing hands moving this and tailoring that, embroidering even more with a twirl. The unique fibers were basted together to show me their very own perfectly and utterly unique works of art. The Weaver then displays an astounding multitude of superb tapestries one for each and every person in the world. All of which are crafted by His loving hands fastened with Tenderness and Devotion. Through each of the exceptionally special tapestries was a long streaming never-ending gold and silver Thread that flowed from the Weavers very own Heart. The Weaver laces all the works of tapestry in unison. Seaming together all appeared perfect in His hands which then made me aware of all the fine filaments flowing, growing, glowing, and bonding. He gave a gentle beaming proclamation saying, “I have threaded you in continuity and sewn you in good unity.”

He then showed me this great vision of the world! In the Earth, all the people’s tapestries were stitched together through His strands of Benevolence and strings of loving Deeds. “Each one a connection made in a different way, for you do not know what they have done for others in My Name. They are doing a variety of good attaching My love in all that they do.”

Strands fused and used to make each one better as a whole. This is the Love we should all know. The Weaver hemming us all in a seam of nicety, aligning each of us in sequence of true Christianity, stitching us in spirituality and embroidering the Material of Goodness into each one of our lives. His golden and silver Thread streaming out of each one their tapestries which were linked in a voluminous variety of ways to so many other people’s tapestries; unknown connections leading us all to His path of Perfection. Basting strands so that they were touching others they never even knew but are so tightly laced together in a boundless loving Thread. The Weaver tenderly handles these threads infusing them with a Harmony which emanates through His wonderful ubiquitous Filament, from one side of the world to another, touching and loving a multitude of souls.

The Weaver then begins to work again astutely handling all the textiles so well. His wondrous Hands craft the configuration of our lives. He strings together the tapestries again to show the world rotating as a whole. Then with all the tapestries which are so thoroughly connected He mends them just so and they take the shape of a heart. He pulls it to Him and hugs it dearly. This tapestry was His very alive beating heart, shining in its entire loving Expanse, and a glowing Beacon of goodness in the universe. This is the very fabric of our humanity. “This life you have is not just yours alone. It is Mine that I have made for thee. I gladly give this gift to each and every one so that all of you may shine while so lovingly intertwined.”

This Eternal Connection to all that has been created gives me the warm feeling of being wrapped in a Quilt of Love. His Love has made me beautiful! Washed me and set me free! His gifts are all around you’ll find His tremendous Treasure just fine. The Master Weavers flawless design is for everyone to see all the time. Just look!