The Unrequited love

The Unrequited love

It just isn't fair

175
The Unrequited love
My own Image

The unrequited love, not so poem.

Only once in this lifetime you fall in this type of love that you never really fall out of. while yeah you're pretty lucky. Sometimes lucky and blessed aren't the words needed to describe this.

I have been in this for two years, and I can promise you I have tried to move on. I know there are people out there who have waited most of their life. Not everyone is in Unrequited love. Now there's a difference in Like and Love, so don't confuse the two terms.

Now to answer your question, its terrible. Love is supposed to be all sunshine's and rainbows, its never supposed to be asking God why on a daily basis.

Maybe this will turn to an open letter, to the boy who did just that. If it does lets just go ahead and say i'm sorry, but I am not sorry. I am tired of having to hide it.

Unrequited love, there's always that sense of hope. Always that sense of Faith. Being asked out by other guys, and telling them "No, I got a boyfriend." Knowing damn well that you don't actually have one, you just know damn well it doesn't "feel right." I know there are some ladies out there who feel me.

You want to be in a relationship, but you only want it to be with that person. You know the one you love but they don't love you back.

Believe me when I say I understand, I have caught hell, being told "oh you're too young to know what love is" I am so tired of hearing that, No actually I am not. age doesn't matter whether you're 13, 27, or 99 you will fall in a love that you never get over.

People think love is all sunshine, and rainbows, and butterflies and damn unicorns.

Sorry but you're wrong. Love is when someone knocks the wind out of you with just one look, love is about you making a commitment whether they know it or not. It is saying I won't give up on him for the rest of my life. It's about giving, and always going the extra mile.

Unrequited love isn't "beautiful." It is tragic. It is heart and gut wrenching. You see them happy with another person, and you are happy for them, but then all the emotions hit, and you realize just how badly you wish that you were that person.

Let me be the first to tell you, I am there. It's been two years to be frank. It's nothing but hell, but there's been some good times. Now I can't say if it's fully unrequited, because he's pretty unpredictable, I still believe it will maybe one day happen, but hard to say, but boy I believe I am on the right track for something. I have followed Gods path, I have stayed in contact with God through it all.

I will be the first to tell you that there's never going to be another. Ever. This one I won't get over. But that's an open letter for another time.

How do I cope? I travel, I write, I go to nature, and I hammock for hours. I have learned to take that energy and time and fall in love with nature and God. I have found a way to feed me inner voice always saying "I need to get away."

Next time someone says Unrequited love is beautiful, I want to be the first to put them in their place, because have they ever been in it? Clearly not.

Ladies, next time someone tells you that "you're young, and you don't know what love is." Please put them in their place. No one is too young, and no one is too old. Just know it can happen to anyone.

If we're being frank I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

If the guy who caused it to me is reading this, I want you to know I consider myself lucky and blessed, even through all the hell, because you've gave my heart a fair share of it. Again that's an open letter for another time.

So please stop saying it is "beautiful" because newsflash, it isn't. while you're at it stop telling me "I am to young, and don't know what love is"

Ladies, learn to love yourself first. I am not the best example to tell you, but I am trying it out myself, and it's helping me with this.

Just know you're not alone if you've ever said:

Why me?

It just

isn't,

fair.