The Ultimate Survival Guide Post-Halloweekend

How to get your life back together after a long weekend filled with tequila.

14
Taylor DeMarco

If you're in college, you know Halloweekend is the biggest party weekend on campus, and arguably, the most fun. Between the costumes, the candy, the dancing and all the Angry Orchards your heart desires, we don't think about how we feel the Monday after. Suddenly we go from lively, fun-loving party people to hungover zombies that want to sleep for the next five weeks. With this guide, you'll be able to get yourself together and back to class better than you even were before Halloweekend!

1. Before anything, drink lots of water!

Alcohol can make you dehydrated, so keep a water bottle in hand. It's going to suck and your stomach is going to make you feel like you can't handle it, but you'll be happier in the end with more water.

2. Take an asprin and enough time to rest.

This is only of my personal favorites and almost always does the trick. Once I take a Tylenol and take an hour nap, I'm always good to go!

3. Coconut water is awesome for hangovers!

Contains anti-oxidants and electrolytes which are perfect for treating hangovers. Another substitute would be gatorade or other sports drinks.

4. Treat your eyebags and use a moisturizing treatment for your face.

Cut up some cucumbers and slap some coconut oil on your skin. You want to start feeling better on the inside and work your way to feeling better on the outside. Some of my personal favorites are rose water and oatmeal face masks.

5. Treat yourself to some greasy food.

Enough said, treat yourself.

6. Take a hot shower/bath.

Whenever I'm sick, stressed, angry, sad or anything else I usually jump in the shower to calm myself down. Clean off your drunken mistakes and makeup from the night before and freshen up.

7. Fuzzy socks and warm pjs can cure anything.

Go straight to your comfy clothes. You'll be happiest, especially with these chilly October days.

8. Have some tea, black coffee or hot chocolate.

9. Take your Sunday to relax and get a good night's sleep before Monday!

Overall, make sure you get plenty of sleep for the next day. Go to bed at a decent hour and wake up on time, it's the best way to get your body back into order!