Have you made a Christmas bucket list yet?
Since the month of December is the holiday season, create a Christmas bucket list that will make lasting memories and allow you to spend quality time with your friends and family. Some holiday tasks are a given: decorating your tree, wrapping presents, listening to Christmas tunes. If you want to make the most of your December, try and complete this twenty-five (completely fun) bucket list that will ensure you will have a memorable holiday.
1. Build a snowman.
2. Decorate the Christmas Tree.
3. String popcorn.
4. Hand stockings over the fireplace
5. Go ice skating.
6. Make paper snowflakes.
7. Build and decorate a gingerbread house.
8. Wrap Christmas presents.
9. Read the Christmas story in the Bible.
10. Go look at Christmas lights in your pajamas.
11. Attend a Christmas Eve service at church.
12. Buy an Angel Tree or Toys for Tots gift.
13. Go to a Christmas parade.
14. Get your picture made with Santa Claus.
15. Drink hot chocolate and watch The Polar Express.
16. Bake homemade cookies.
17. Watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, or Elf.
18. Sing along to Christmas songs on the radio.
19. Attend a Holiday party.
20. Have a snowball fight.
21. Read T'was The Night Before Christmas.
22. Create handmade ornaments.
23. Send Christmas cards.
24. Do three random acts of kindness.
25. Kiss underneath the mistletoe.