The Ultimate Bob Ross-Source

The Ultimate Bob Ross-Source

All things Bob Ross, at your fingertips!

109
The Ultimate Bob Ross-Source
www.newsweek.com

Bob Ross: the man, the myth, the legend. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a drill. Finally, the Ultimate Ross-Source that satisfies your every Bob Ross musing, question, and need!

1. YouTube Channel

This channel features 31 full seasons of pure landscape oil painting and peace.

31 seasons x 13 episodes x 25 mins per episode = 10,075 hours of The Joy of Painting.

2. Official Website

Painting supplies, how-to projects, and links to all things Bob Ross are what make up this website. You can even join the mailing list! And get the app! Bookmarking it!

3. Fan-Based Twitter

If you want a ray of sunshine and wisdom sprinkled on your Twitter feed each day, give this page a follow.

4. Official Twitter

Sadly, Bob isn't tweeting but his publicity people are still active in keeping his work alive.

5. CafePress

For all merch, check out this link.

6. Biography

biography.com looks at the life of Bob Ross and informs readers on what's happened away from the canvas. Did you know that Bob had his first painting lesson in Anchorage, Alaska?

7. Wikipedia

It's less accurate than his bio but more detailed: Bob Ross' Wiki page.

7. Facebook

Just more Bob Ross quotes and publicity.

8. What Happened to Bob Ross' Paintings?

This article speculates on the current state of his paintings... where are they now?

9. Randomized Quote Generator

You could have a Bob Ross Quote of the Day!

10. GIFs

Some are trippy, some are funny, some are profound.

Happy Painting! And God Bless.