The True Star of Testimonies

The True Star of Testimonies

Who is the spotlight on in your testimony?

21
The True Star of Testimonies
Deviant Art

I love people's testimonies, I always have. The unbelievable story from death to life is beautiful every time. People overcoming adversity and all odds against them to come out on the other side, and becoming a follower and full believer of Jesus Christ blows my mind and warms my heart.

Sometimes, I forget who the true star of each story is, and I know I'm not the only one. I get caught up in the person's story and think "wow, that must have been hard," or "they're so amazing," which are probably all valid thoughts. The reason why somebody got over a hard situation or why they're amazing has nothing to do with them at all but all to do with God. He is the only reason people get through hardships, He is the only reason why people's personalities shine. When people share their testimonies, the true star of the show always doesn't get the amount of spotlight it deserves. God is the true star of any story and He deserves all the glory.

A testimony shouldn't put the spotlight on the person but should always showcase the amazing transformations God does with countless lives. Our God takes people who dance with death and brings them into the eternal with Him. Testimonies are real world examples of the life transformation people can have. They are to show the saving grace that God's Son offers us because He is our Savior.

So let's shine the spotlight back onto the real star of each testimony. We need to remember that the reason we have testimonies to tell is because of the loving Father we have in Heaven who wants us to turn to Him and have a relationship with Him.